Botanical Flower Facial Oil
Our Facial Oils consist of a high concentration of ingredients that penetrate your skin faster and more efficiently than the standard over the counter beauty product.
Botanical Flower Facial Oil is ideal for oily/acne prone skin, cosmetic skin issues, dry/aging/mature skin, redness and inflamed/irritated skin.
Want to care for your skin like royalty? Cleopatra and Nefertiti used to use Black Seed Oil in their skin regimen.
Organic Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Argania spins (Argan Oil), Nigella sativa (Black Seed Oil), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Persea americana (Avocado Oil), Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip Seed Oil), Vitamin E, Cannabis sativa (Hemp Oil), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Taraxacum (Dandelion), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Hibiscus), Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea), Sambucus nigra (Elderflower), Jasminum (Jasmine Essential Oil) and Chamaemelum nobile (Roman Chamomile Essential Oil).
Rutgers University recently did a study on Black seed oil. The research found that “thymoquinone, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, can provide relief from skin redness and irritation.”
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil) |
- Keeps oil levels balanced while moisturizing
- Beautifies irritations, scaliness and rough patches
- Accelerates with collagen synthesis
Argania spins (Argan Oil) |
- Beautifies topical skin issues
- Protects damaged skin
Nigella sativa (Black Seed Oil) |
- Naturally fights acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- It effectively fills in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fades dark spots and discoloration
Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Oil)
- Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamins
- Fights acne, dark spots, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory and Antimicrobial
Persea americana (Avocado Oil) |
- Softens skin and calms skin discoloration
- Helps sun damaged skin and aging skin
- Increases collagen production
- Calms cosmetic skin issues that cause topical cosmetic concerns
Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip Seed Oil) |
- Corrects UV damage
- Calms appearance of scars
- Calms topical fine lines
- Hydrates Skin
- Evens skin tone
- Great for eczema and psoriasis
Cannabis sativa (Hemp Oil) |
- Moderates oil production
- Moisturizes and soothes inflammation
- Beneficial for atopic dermatitis
15% of every sale is donated towards stopping animal testing and animal cruelty!
*Intended for Human External Use Only*
We recommend that you store this product in a dry place at room temperature, or lower.
Slight variations in each product may occur due to the handmade nature.
If you're pregnant, breast feeding, or have uncertainty about any ingredients, please consult with your healthcare professional before use of our products.